Inca Trail 2d/1n
This is a great option for the people who do not have many days in Cusco o do not want to sleep on a tent. You will see Machu Picchu from the Sun Gate and visit the amazing ruins of Wiñayhuayna.
DAY 1. CUSCO - KM.104 - CHACHABAMBA - WIÑAYHUAYNA - AGUAS CALIENTES
At 5:50 a.m. , we pick you up at your hotel for our short shuttle to Cusco San Pedro train station. The train ride covers 104 kilometers/64.6 miles (4 hours), and then we set out on our trek to the Wiñaywayna archeological complex and then onward to the town of Aguas Calientes , where we will spend the night in a charming little hostel.
DAY 2. AGUAS CALIENTES- MACHUPICCHU - CUSCO
At 6:30 a.m. , we will take the first bus from Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu and arrive at Machupicchu at 7:00 a.m. We will enjoy a professionally guided 2½-hour visit of the great Machupicchu sanctuary-city. There is also an optional hike for the more energetic and adventurous people in the group, to the top of Waynapicchu Mountain the pyramid-shaped peak that overlooks Machupicchu. After our visit, we will take the bus back down to Aguas Calientes, where we can enjoy a relaxing bath at the local hot springs . In the afternoon we will take the 3:55 p.m. train back to Cusco ; arriving at the Cusco train station at approximately 8:30 p.m. , from where we will shuttle you to your hotel by private bus. Note: * People that want to visit Waynapicchu, must let us know as soon as they can, because according to the new rules, there is a limit of people ( 400) per day that can climb it .
• Transfer in - out: Hotel -Train station- Hotel
• Backpacker Train Service: Cusco - Km. 104 (Chachabamba) or Ollantaytambo-KM 104 / Aguas Calientes - Cusco or Aguas Calientes-Ollantaytambo.
• Guide: Professional English and Spanish speaking guide; 2 guides for groups over 9 people
• Snack para los dos días
• Meals: 1 Box Lunch/ Snacks
• Ticket: Inca Trail & Machupicchu
• Bus ticket: Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes (1st day)
• Bus ticket: Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes (2nd day)
• Hostel: Double accommodation in Aguas Calientes
• Breakfast (day 1), usually the hotels offer this service
• Lunch 2° day
Price Studen with isic card double base:US$ 420
Non Student Price double base: US$ 430
Wayna Picchu: *Wayna Picchu: Entrance ticket to Wayna Picchu is not included, the INC charges 60 usd for the entrance ticket to Wayna Picchu since the 15th of July 2011. It is necessary booking it in advance through this site www.machupicchu.gob.pe
Inca Trail Recommendations
Authorized Inca Trail Operator
Inca Trail Regulations
Terms & Conditions