Cusco, Machu Picchu, Arequipa, Titicaca & Bolivia 11d
Day 1 Arrival to Cusco. Transfer to the Hotel. City Tour Cusco
Day 2 Visit to the Sacred Valley. Train to Aguas Calientes.
Day 3 Visit to Machu Picchu. Return to Cusco.
Day 4 Day free in Cusco. Bed Bus at night to Arequipa.
Day 5 Day Free in Arequipa
Day 6 Colca Canyon 2d-1n
Day 7 Colca Canyon 2d-1n - Bus to Puno. Transfer to the Hotel.
Dia 8 Visit to Uros & Taquile Islands. Return to Puno.
Day 9 Bus to Copacabana. Visit to Sun Island. Bus to La Paz . Transfer to the Hotel.
Day 10 Day Free in La Paz
Day 11 Transfer to La Paz airport. End of Program.
2 nights of Hotel in Cusco, buffet breakfast included
1 night of Hotel in Aguas Calientes, buffet breakfast included
1 night of Hotel in Arequipa, buffet breakfast included
1 night of Hotel in Chivay/Yanque, buffet breakfast included
2 nights of Hotel in Puno, buffet breakfast included
2 nights of Hotel in La Paz, buffet breakfast included
City Tour in Cusco. Guide visit to Sacsayhuaman, Quenqo, Puca Pucara, Tambomachay and Koricancha
Sacred Valley: Guide visit to Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Urubamba and Chinchero. Full day excursion
Boleto Turistico. Entrance ticket to City Tour and Sacred Valley in Cusco. Do not include the entrance ticket to Koricancha.
"Machu Picchu Full Day: Pickup from the hotel, Bilingual tour guide, Machu Picchu Full Day: Entrance ticket to Machupicchu, Pick up from station to hotel in cusco, Backpacker train ticket. Not included: Lunch in Aguas Calientes town "
Uros & Taquile After breakfast, we take a two-hour motor boat excursion on the waters of Lake Titicaca to the unique Floating "Islands" of the Uros. These ancient inhabitants of the lake, known as the Water Tribe, have built their own "islands" by periodically adding new layers of a type of reed unique to the area called "Totora". Their homes and boats are also made from this material. After having experienced some of the ancient traditions of the local people, you continue your motor boat trip to Taquile Island, also inhabited by Quechua-speaking natives who have developed efficient and unique social systems, as well as fine hand weaving techniques, down through the generations. We will take a walk through the various hills and archaeological sites of this 6km long island. In the afternoon, return to Puno for overnight at selected. Lunch is not included.
Turistic Bus from Cusco to Puno. It is a Guide Tour, visiting the Towns, Villages, Churchs and archealogical sites of the Region (Pucará, La Raya, Raqchi and Andahuaylillas). Entrance Ticket are not included (5 usd)
Colca Canyon 2D/1N
Day 1 Departure from the Hotel: 08:30 hrs. from Arequipa City
Pick-up place specified by the passenger.
• Pampas Cañahuas (Vicuna, Llama, Alpaca Reserve)
• The Bofedales
• Patapampa 4,820 masl, the higher point, also called “Los Andes Lookout”. At this place you will observe the beautiful Valley's volcanoes as well as the Misti Volcano and near towns
• Chivay town Lookout
• After lunch, optional visit to “La Calera” thermal springs
• Overnight at the Hotel
Day 2 Departure from the Hotel: 06:00 hrs.
• Depending on weather, it could be half an hour later
• Breakfast buffet at the Hotel or Box lunch
• Departure to Colca Canyon , going by Maca, Yanque, Pinchollo and Achoma typical towns
• Antahuilque Lookout, where you will see 3 mysterious lagoons hoquetico Lookout. At this place, hanging tombs and the stone mock-up of the terraces located on the other side of the Valley will be observed.
• The famous “Cruz del Cóndor” Lookout, enjoy the awesome condors flying
• After lunch (approx. 13:00 hrs), return to Arequipa City
• Approximate time arrival to Arequipa City 17:00 hrs
• 01 night's stay
• 01 breakfast buffet at Hotel or box lunch
• Tours and transportation
• Bilingual official Tour Guide (English/Spanish)
Not included: • La Calera thermal springs entrance. Ticket S/.10.00 (Nuevos Soles), Lunch / Dinner NOT included, Tourist ticket (entrance to “Cruz del Cóndor” Lookout) 12 usd. Bus from Chivay to Puno Bus from Puno to Copacabana Bus from Copacabana to La Paz Transfer in/out Cusco Transfer in/out Arequipa Transfer in/out Puno Transfer in/out La Paz