Cusco, Machu Picchu & Arequipa 7d/6n
Day 1 Arrival to Cusco. Transfer to the Hotel. City Tour in the afternoon
Day 2 Visit to the Sacred Valley. Train to Aguas Calientes. Overnight in Aguas Calientes.
Day 3 Visit to Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu. Return to Cusco
Day 4 Day free in Cusco - Bus at night to Arequipa
Day 5 Colca Canyon 2d/1n (see description below)
Day 6 Colca Canyon 2d/1n. Return to Arequipa.
Day 7 Transfer to Arequipa Airport. End of Program
2 nights of Hotel in Cusco, buffet breakfast included
1 night of Hotel in Aguas Calientes, buffet breakfast included
1 night of Hotel in Chivay/Yanque, buffet breakfast included
1 night of Hotel in Arequipa, buffet breakfast included
City Tour in Cusco. Guide visit to Sacsayhuaman, Quenqo, Puca Pucara, Tambomachay and Koricancha
Sacred Valley: Guide visit to Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Urubamba and Chinchero. Full day excursion
Boleto Turistico. Entrance ticket to City Tour and Sacred Valley in Cusco. Do not include the entrance ticket to Koricancha.
"Machu Picchu Full Day: Pickup from the hotel, Bilingual tour guide, Machu Picchu Full Day: Entrance ticket to Machupicchu, Pick up from station to hotel in cusco, Backpacker train ticket. Not included: Lunch in Aguas Calientes town"
COLCA CANYON 2D/1N
Day 1 Departure from the Hotel: 08:30 hrs. from Arequipa City
Pick-up place specified by the passenger.
• Pampas Cañahuas (Vicuna, Llama, Alpaca Reserve)
• The Bofedales
• Patapampa 4,820 masl, the higher point, also called “Los Andes Lookout”. At this place you will observe the beautiful Valley's volcanoes as well as the Misti Volcano and near towns
• Chivay town Lookout
• After lunch, optional visit to “La Calera” thermal springs
• Overnight at the Hotel
Day 2 Departure from the Hotel: 06:00 hrs.
• Depending on weather, it could be half an hour later
• Breakfast buffet at the Hotel or Box lunch
• Departure to Colca Canyon , going by Maca, Yanque, Pinchollo and Achoma typical towns
• Antahuilque Lookout, where you will see 3 mysterious lagoons hoquetico Lookout. At this place, hanging tombs and the stone mock-up of the terraces located on the other side of the Valley will be observed.
• The famous “Cruz del Cóndor” Lookout, enjoy the awesome condors flying
• After lunch (approx. 13:00 hrs), return to Arequipa City
• Approximate time arrival to Arequipa City 17:00 hrs
Included: • 01 night's stay
• 01 breakfast buffet at Hotel or box lunch
• Tours and transportation
• Bilingual official Tour Guide (English/Spanish)
Not included: • La Calera thermal springs entrance. Ticket S/.10.00 (Nuevos Soles), Lunch / Dinner NOT included, Tourist ticket (entrance to “Cruz del Cóndor” Lookout) 12 usd.
Overnight Bed Bus from Cusco to Arequipa
Transfer in/out Cusco
Transfer in/out Arequipa