The rates on our website are in double base. If you are travelling alone please contact us and we will send you’re the quotation.
The itinerary or activities Could be change for operational reason or external factores.
Flight Ticket are not refundable and changes are not allow.
4. Cancellation Policies
4. a) There is not change or refund possible for the listed excursions:
4d/3n Inca Trail
2d/1n Inca Trail
Lares Trail 4d/3n
5d/4n Salkantay Trail
Biking and Trekking 4d/3n
Machu Picchu 1d
Machu Picchu 2d
1d Nazca Lines
Ballesta and 2d/1n Nazca
In case of cacellation of any of the excursions mentioned above there is not refund possible. On the other hand it is not possible to make changes of the date that you choose, or transfer the booking to a third party.
We recommend you buying a cancellation insurance to be covered for any eventuality or health problem.
4. b) For tour packages including, hotel, tours and transfers in Peru:
-Cancellations and refund requests must be submitted in writing and include all relevant information; we will answer you inmmediately.
- Cancellations are made with an advance of 90 days or more shall be subject to a penalty of 25% of the total price.
- The cancellation carried out with an advance of 89 and 45 days are subject to a penalty of 50% of the total price.
- There is not refund if the cancellation is received less than 45 days prior to departure.
During the high season, our company reserves the right to alter the cancellation policies, if our suppliers should apply further penalties apart from those listed above.
5. External Factors
- Certain services can be interrupted, be canceled or undergo changes in itinerary due to weather conditions, force majeure, acts of God, riots, Strikes, Locks, illness,or others beyond the control of the hotels, airlines, suppliers or Cusco Explorer's. No refund will be made as a result of such interruptions or cancellations beyond our control.
Any expenses arising out occasional one of these events will be faced by the passenger and will not correspond to Cusco Explorers take care of it.
In all travel arrangements Cusco Explorer's acts on behalf of and order of our customers, organizing on behalf of transportation, accommodation or other required tourist services, so we don’t assume liability for accidents, losses, steals, delays or interferences due to force majeure or other events that do not involve our responsibility, especially with respect to programs and schedules.